NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
Sponsor and Administrator: Applegate Farms LLC 750 Route 202 South, Suite 300, Bridgewater JN, 08807
- How to Enter:
There are two methods of entry:
To enter the Applegate Rock the Lunch Box Back to School Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), from 10:00 A.M. EST on August 1, 2016 to 5:00 P.M. EST on September 30, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”), go to RocktheLunchBox.com and complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 5:00 P.M. EST on September 30th, 2016, the end of the Sweepstakes Period.Or, comment on one (1) of eight (8) Facebook posts by stating your favorite lunch packing staple (two (2) each from Annie’s Homegrown, Applegate, Honest Tea, or Rudi’s Organic Bakery). One winner per post will be selected at random. One entry per person per post allowed. All comments must be in good taste in Sponsor’s sole discretion and any inappropriate comments will not be eligible for entry.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are age of majority or older, and located in their state or district of residence at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Applegate Farms LLC and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Thirteen (13) Prizes: each Prize is a prize package including the following: sixty (60) coupons, which can be redeemed for the following: twenty (20) coupons for any Annie’s Homegrown product (each coupon redeemable up to $7.50, ARV $2.77), twenty (20) coupons for any APPLEGATE® Natural and Organic Meat product (each coupon redeemable up to $8.99, ARV $4.99), and twenty (20) coupons for any Rudi’s Organic Bakery product (each coupon redeemable up to $7.00, ARV $7.00). In addition to the coupons, the prize package also includes four (4) Honest Kids organic juice drink 8-packs, one (1) Bentology bento box, one (1) set of two LunchSkin reusable sandwich and snack bags, one (1) 12 month subscription to Green Kid Crafts. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $670.00Total ARV of all prizes: $8,710. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes to Potential Winners: For entries to RockTheLunchbox.com, five (5) potential prize winners (each, a “Potential Winner”) will be selected by a random drawing on or about October 10, 2016. Drawing will be conducted by Applegate Farms LLC, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winners will be notified via email on or about October 10, 2016. For entries via Facebook, potential prize winners will be selected at random 24 – 72 hours after the closing of the relevant entry period stated in the post. One (1) winner will be selected per post. Drawing will be conducted by the company executing the Facebook post. Potential Winners will be notified via direct message on Facebook. The winners will also be announced within the comment thread of the post. Potential Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, Potential Winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a Potential Winner fails or refuses to claim his or her prize for any reason, or a prize is unclaimed, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner by random drawing. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules shall be awarded.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION — ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Bridgewater New Jersey; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Winners List: A list of winners from the rockthelunchbox.com method of entry will be posted on or about October 10, 2016, at www.rockthelunchbox.com and will be available for 60 days thereafter. Winners from each Facebook post will be listed within the comment section of the Facebook post.Sweepstakes sponsored by:
Applegate Farms LLC
750 Route 202 South, Suite 300
Bridgewater, NJ, 08807